Translations and typesetting of signs, banners, notices, posters, screens, electronic displays and websites; voiceovers and subtitles for films and audio-visual training materials
Since 1980 Cicero Translations has been helping clients with international signage and displays.
Examples of our work include:
- localisation of the BAA Heathrow airport website into 11 languages;
- signage for Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted airports: monoliths, security notices, maps, diagrams, overhead displays;
- translation of brass plaques for an oligarch’s yacht.
Paul Mason, MD of Cicero Translations, is a regular attendant of Sign Design Society meetings. He has extensive knowledge of languages, maps, navigation and symbols, and has lectured to the society on international signage.
Why do business with us?
- Over 80% of our work is for repeat clients because we offer a reliable and efficient service at competitive rates. Most of our new clients come through their recommendations.
- All your translations are done by professional, mother-tongue translators translating into their own language and specialists in their field, proof-read by a second, independent linguist, and checked again by our team of project managers. You can be sure your message will come across in accurate, idiomatic language.
- Remember, a poor translation can undermine your corporate image at a stroke, while a good translation will give your customers confidence you know what you are doing.