Benefits of membership
We cover a lot of ground, going well beyond ‘sign design’ itself, with people who care about the process of finding effective solutions to the challenges faced by greater mobility and ever more complex environments.
Being a member brings a host of benefits:
- regular meetings with talks from guest speakers and lively discussion, free of charge
- visits to places of interest, involvement in seminars, conferences etc.
- acess to our on-line newsletter ‘Directions’
- international Awards to reward excellence and encourage new ideas
- links across the world with like-minded organisations and people
- contacts and news over all areas of the industry
- help to educational establishments
- contributions to publications
- influence in the fields of standardisation and legislation
- advice and help from fellow members on problem solving
- use of the SDS logo and membership accreditation in business communication (rules apply)