In this webinar we will highlight procurement pointers, pitfalls and perspectives.
We’ll look at the procurement process from both the tenderers’ and procurer’s perspective, exploring topics such as:
- The brief – how to read a brief and what to ask for
- The procurement process – surviving and managing
- The price is right – costing and clarifying
- Standing out from the crowd – suitable suppliers
- Producing proposals – responding and reading
The webinar will be led by Lisa Keys MAHI. Lisa is an interpretation specialist and director of independent consultancy Minerva Heritage Ltd. Lisa has considerable experience of both commissioning and tendering for interpretation contracts within a wide range of contexts.
The webinar is free to AHI members and £10 for non-members. Non-members will receive a copy of the guide after the event.