We (Endpoint) are looking for a Senior Wayfinding Designer to join our award-winning team in London. You will have at least six years’ experience working in wayfinding projects, confident collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams and handling client relationships. You will have exceptional conceptual and hands-on design experience and be able to work on multiple tasks across a wide range of disciplines including wayfinding strategy, placemaking, environmental graphics and sign design.
You will have:
- A passion for wayfinding, information design and user experience within the built environment
- Exceptional design, presentation and organisational skills
- An excellent eye for detail, a passion for typography and the ability to adapt your skills depending on the client’s requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Ability to ask questions when needed, be constructive and responsive to ideas
- Creatively curious with a flair for ingenuity with the ability to bring verve into the role
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised plus ability to be pragmatic in everyday situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be confident and articulate
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Design or equivalent
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com.