We (Endpoint) are looking for a versatile Technical Designer to join our award-winning team in London. You will have at least three years’ experience working in wayfinding projects, confident collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams and working through all stages of the design and implementation process. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised and be able to generate visuals, technical drawings and models to communicate design intent.
You will have:
- An excellent eye for detail and able to work to high standards of quality and information accuracy
- Technical skills with excellent understanding of materials, finishes and associated production techniques
- Methodical approach to research and problem solving with ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and be organised, with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be confident and articulate
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D visualisation/rendering software – ideally Solidworks and KeyShot
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Revit would be a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Product / Furniture Design
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com.