By putting people at the heart of our ideas, we (Air Design) help to make places people love.
We’re an award-winning design studio creating graphics, brands, wayfinding and interiors for the built environment.
We’re looking for a wayfinding designer with relevant industry experience to join the company in a full-time role (competitive salary).
We offer …
- Flexible working hours with a balanced work from home arrangement (two days in the studio a week though it’s open all week so you can work there more if you want)
- Studio closed at Xmas meaning an extra three days’ paid holiday, plus an extra half day on your birthday
- Access to training, development and educational to support your professional development through our multiple memberships and LinkedIn Learning Subscription
- Opportunities to attend events, exhibitions and conferences to improve your knowledge on new products, research and skills
- We’ll cover the cost of your entrance fee to exhibitions in London
- Studio social events, lunches and breakfasts
- Interest-free loan for purchase of annual travel season tickets
- Cycle-to-work scheme is also available.
Skills and experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Degree in relevant design discipline.
If interested, please send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.